Established in 1974, Linian Crane & Hoist Company is a specialist lifting and handling engineering company. We produce all types and sizes of hoists, cranes and general lifting equipment, for organisations throughout the UK and worldwide.
Crane and Hoist specialist
As independent agents for many other hoist manufacturers, we are not tied to any particular range, meaning we can propose the best and most cost-effective solution to suit your needs and circumstances.
If you need a hoist (electric, manual or pneumatic), crane (overhead, swing-jib or gantry), monorail, lifting/runway beam, winch or any other type of lifting equipment, we can help you. As the hoist experts, we supply all types and sizes of hoists and ancillary equipment.
And if the standard range doesn’t fit your needs, we will design and manufacture Bespoke (Custom Made) equipment tailored to your individual requirements, and of course to your budget.
Why choose Linian?
- We offer you prompt attention, sound advice and competitive prices
- No lifting or handling problem is too large, too small or too complex for us
- Our specialist skills are in tailoring solutions to your specific requirements
- We have a first-class reputation across industries, including aerospace, construction, glass, nuclear, petrochemical, structural engineering and water
- All products comply with the relevant British, European and international standards, and the Code of Practice of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association; appropriate examination and test certificates are always issued
- Whether you have an urgent need or are just ‘playing with ideas’ at this stage, contact us now for sound, genuine advice with no obligation.
We aim to provide a one-stop shop for all lifting equipment and hoists: quality products at value-for-money prices, with speedy and efficient service.
Getting in touch
“Whatever your lifting application the chances are that LINIAN have done it before and forty years experience combined with a bang up to date understanding of modern engineering principles, materials and techniques guarantees the best and most cost effective hoisting solutions.”