Our skilled engineers have all the appropriate qualifications and experience to deliver a safe and first class service at all times.
We operate modern well equipped service vehicles carrying a range of the most frequently required spare parts. We will service any make, type and size of hoist whether manual, electric or pneumatic. We will tailor our service to suit your particular needs and requirements.
We will assist you to comply with your legal responsibilities in having your lifting equipment examined, tested, certified and properly serviced in accordance with current safety legislation, recognised industry standards and good working practice.
Tailored Hoist Services
Whether you have only one hoist or hundreds of hoists your custom is important to us and we will never let you down.
- Thorough Examinations & Load Testing in accordance with the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) 1998<
- All work carried out to The Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA) Code of Practice.
- Preventive Maintenance Schemes to properly service your lifting equipment at intervals appropriate to your site conditions and equipment usage thus reducing the risk of accidents and breakdowns.
- Breakdown Service to promptly repair hoists minimising downtime and associated loss of production.
- Detailed Work Sheets account for all service activity including diagnostic reports, parts and labour used, etc.
- Examination and Test Certificates issued promptly ensuring legal compliance and traceability.
- Equipment Identification provided as appropriate and including colour coding if required.
Comprehensive – Safe – Trustworthy
Getting in touch
“Whatever your lifting application the chances are that LINIAN have done it before and forty years experience combined with a bang up to date understanding of modern engineering principles, materials and techniques guarantees the best and most cost effective hoisting solutions.”
The Linian advantage